Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Blog on Human Rights

This morning I came across an intresting blog on Human Rights.Here it is http://democracyctr.org/blog/

and an intresting post from that blog

Dreaming About George Bush

My friends think that I made this up, but it is true. The other night I had a dream about George Bush. He was in the White House where Laura found him banging his head madly against a wall:

Laura: George, stop it! Why are you doing that?

The President: Because there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Laura: George, they didn’t find any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Why are you doing that?

The President: I am doing this to support human rights in Iraq.

Laura: George, we have killed people left and right in Iraq. Why are you banging your head against the wall?

The President: To build democracy in Iraq.

Laura: George, the new Iraqi constitution doesn’t even support women’s rights. Why are you doing that?

The President: I have to finish what I started.

I guess sometimes my dreams are kind of literal.

No comments: